BUFOLI: What Is The Most Valuable Application On Facebook, How Much Is It Worth And What Does It Earn? (please Help)? What Is The Most Valuable Application On Facebook, How Much Is It Worth And What Does It Earn? (please Help)? | BUFOLI

What Is The Most Valuable Application On Facebook, How Much Is It Worth And What Does It Earn? (please Help)?



Q: I want to know if anybody knows what the most valuable application on facebook is worth, and how much it is worth. Also what does it earn in revenue? An answer here would be much appreciated. Thanks.
A: hello william, why are you looking for the most valuable facebook app? You can have one of your owns and generate good amount of revenue.. just visit http://www.facebookguru.co.uk for more details.
Btw just for your info "farmville" by "zynga" is the top facebook app
What is the purpose of Facebook for Blackberry?
Q: In a blackberry, if I can already browse the internet and get onto facebook, isn't the application Facebook for Blackberry kind of redundant?
A: Well, Kind of. What happens is that it's a special application so it's easier for you to access with just one click. Also, when you post something from your phone, it will say "via Facebook for Blackberry"
How do you create an application on Facebook?
Q: I want to create my own application for Facebook. Does anyone know how to start going about this?
A: u, have to be a developer, and u have to go to the developer section, where it explains all about the Facebook API and everything...
How can I enable notifications from applications on facebook?
Q: I disabled by accident notifications from a specific application on facebook.. When someone comments on my status,or on other status or on a comment then a notification is appeared.. I disabled it.. How can I bring it back?
A: Just go to Inbox and then go to notifications and tick mark those applications from where you want notifications.
How do I fix my Zoo World Applications on facebook?
Q: Before I got into Zoo World, an application on facebook, I believe I may have had it so I blocked all invites and gifts given to me from friends. How do I go back and fix this? I need 3 pear trees O.O.
A: Go to your application settings and unblock the applications
What is this stalker application on facebook now?
Q: I got tagged in one of these top stalker applications on Facebook and can't find it to use myself? What is the name of this thing?
A: oh its just aload of crap, its only who you actually interact with on your profile, it doesnt show who really looks at your page. this is what it says:
"For privacy reasons, this app only lists users who have interacted with your profile at least once during your friendship (e.g. by writing on your wall, or liking something). Real stalkers (the creepy kind) are protected by Facebook Privacy, and will never be revealed, by this or any other app."
How do I make my own quiz application on Facebook?
Q: How do I make my own quiz application on Facebook? Is it free? I want to make a quiz that my friends can take. Please help.
A: there is an app. called Make A Quiz
How to delete messages in the inbox of Are You Interested? application of facebook?
Q: I am having difficulty opening the inbox of Are You interested? application on facebook. It says I have over 250 messages and I have to unlock my inbox by earning 400 points(I have to purchase those points....). Please tell me how to do it without purchasing the points?
A: You can't I have tried. i just deleted the box.
I have an application Facebook on my phone , how much will it cost per minuted?
Q: okay my phone is sony ericson .. and i have an application facebook in it .. you know that u have to pay for using the net but i'm just wonderin how much will it cost per minute when i use facebook
PLEASE HELP
A:
How do I get this application on Facebook?
Q: I'd really like to know, is there an application on Facebook which tells you which of your friends have requested you and which ones you've requested?
A: I think not. Your question is very vague, but I think I know what you are asking.



Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Responses

0 Respones to "What Is The Most Valuable Application On Facebook, How Much Is It Worth And What Does It Earn? (please Help)?"

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment..your comment is our spirit..

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors