BUFOLI: How To Quit/remove Country Story Game (facebook) 10 Points For Best Answer!? How To Quit/remove Country Story Game (facebook) 10 Points For Best Answer!? | BUFOLI

How To Quit/remove Country Story Game (facebook) 10 Points For Best Answer!?



Q: I sign up for this Country Side PlayFish game on facebook but i don't want it anymore how do i remove myself from that game?
10 points for best answer! :)

A: The games are applications. This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:
http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-remove-facebook-applications.html
Good luck!



What is the oldest game on Facebook that is still up and running?
Q: I would like the know because MouseHunt says it is one of the longest-running games on Facebook, and I would like to find out what the actual longest-running game on Facebook is.

A: Snake I think.



What is the most popular game on facebook?
Q: So what is the most played game on facebook? Also, which is better/more popular, Farm Ville or Frontier Ville?

A: From all the stupid updates that clutter my page, I'd say Farmville. I wish my dear friends would not share all their sucesses on there.
I love Bejewled Blitz but I don't post my scores



How can I remove CityVille game from facebook?
Q: I need to know How can I remove CityVille game from facebook? I don't see a way to delete it.

A: You can't really. You can delete it from your application list in Facebook though. Follow this guide: http://www.howtobin.com/2556/how-to-removedelete-cityville-from-facebook/



What other games on facebook that will give you a facebook credit?
Q: What other games on facebook that will give you a facebook credit? I have tryed other games on there. Especially the Farmville, Yoville, Paradise Life Others

A: you can earn facebook credits for free by doing searches to play on any of the games
http://www.4loot.com/?id=109395&src=em



What are the best Multiplayer Games on Facebook?
Q: I've been looking for a good multiplayer game on Facebook to play with my friends. Know any? Thanks.
@Roaring
That doesn't help at all.

A: Words With Friends
Draw My Thing
Uno
Farkle
Depends what you like if you may like a game show on TV for example The Price Is Right or Who Wants To Be A Milllionaire you can play these types of games on Facebook Multiplayer.



Are there games on Facebook that do not require one to have numerous neighbors?
Q: I have discovered that many games on Facebook require one to have numerous neighbors; either sooner or later, problems arise with continuing a game if one does not. I do not wish to make friends on Facebook with strangers; therefore, I have difficulty accumulating many neighbors for games. A list of games that do not require one to have numerous neighbors would be appreciated.

A: well games like uno, the price is right, wheel of fortune you don't really need neighbors for although its fun to have other ppl to play with.



Is hacking flash games on facebook aganst the law?
Q: I am wanting to hack Farkle, the flash game on Facebook with cheat engine 5.5, but I am wondering if what I will do is aganst the law. Can I hack my own scores on Facebook?

A: no hacking is not against the law if you are hacking games its not if your hacking credit cards or bank accounts then yes it is hope this helped i been doing this for a long time lols



What's that game on facebook where you have to do dodge all these objects coming at you?
Q: I saw my friend playing this game on facebook where you have to dodge all these
objects, and the further you get the faster and harder it gets.
Does anyone know what the name of the game is?

Thanks!!!

A: Cubefield



Do I need permission to create a fan website for a game on facebook?
Q: I wanted to create a forum for a game on facebook. I found this webite were I can create one for free. Do I need permission from the creators?
Thanks guys!

Do I need permission to use photos or screenshots of the game in the forum?

A: Technically you don't but if you do it would make the fan page more legitimate and more people would like it. Ive seen plenty of fan pages where people have very little knowledge about the actual thing.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Responses

0 Respones to "How To Quit/remove Country Story Game (facebook) 10 Points For Best Answer!?"

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment..your comment is our spirit..

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors