BUFOLI: Sony Vaio | windows 8 | Vaio Duo 11 | E14P | T13 Sony Vaio | windows 8 | Vaio Duo 11 | E14P | T13 | BUFOLI

Sony Vaio | windows 8 | Vaio Duo 11 | E14P | T13

Sony Vaio, windows 8, Vaio Duo 11, E14P, T13
In Jakarta on the 10th October today, company president Satoru Arai or Indonesia's Sony introduces three new laptops. The device runs on the operating system Windows 8. All three series are Vaio Duo 11, E14P, and T13. 3 is the latest product from sony Vaio is the hero product of the relatively new computing experience.

Sony Vaio has a few changes from previous sony, one of which is to have Windows 8. Other changes that can relay sony on this new product is on the touch screen feature. So with the Sony Vaio's PC also features a touch screen.

One of the three products are ialahsony Vaio Duo 11. feature of this type because it has the look of hybird ultrabook that has an LCD screen, making it easier peralihat sliding between the slate and the keyboard. Duo 11 is the result of the fusion between portable PCs and tablets.

Examples of applications that can be found in the Duo 11 is like a Note Anytime for Duo 11 vaio make a virtual notebook. Additionally Duo 11 is equipped digitiser stylus.

Criteria for the physical form of the three new products are as follows:

• Duo 11 has a 11.6-inch screen, an Intel Core i5-3317U, DDR3L 4GB memory, Intel HD Graphics 4000, and weighing nearly 1.3 kg.
  • E14P is equipped with Intel Core i7-3632QM CPU and 4GB of RAM. In the meantime.
  • T13 reinforced with various specifications, such as processor Intel Core i5-3317U CPU and 4 GB RAM.

Responses

0 Respones to "Sony Vaio | windows 8 | Vaio Duo 11 | E14P | T13"

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment..your comment is our spirit..

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors